SUGGESTION Admins restoring gun licenses

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Ammosmacked

Monolith Newcomer
Jul 24, 2021
I feel like admins need to be given the ability to restore gun licenses after an rdm
Whenever someone dies, their gun license is automatically removed. Even after an admin sit occurs, the admins do not have the ability to give this license back. It can just get in the way of RP in multiple occasions

Also quick bug report: mayors cannot see gun license requests submitted before they became mayor, and the only way to re submit this license request is to leave and rejoin the server

JucaMais

Monolith Senior
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
+support

Austin Hunter

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Police Command
Oct 30, 2021
California, USA
+support at the moment, I have become chief a few times to fix it but this still is a total pain and I agree with ya lol

Reactions: toohightogame

Thegamingshain

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Supervisor
Nov 3, 2019
As of now SA+ have the ability to restore your licenses.

Reactions: toohightogame