Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

--------------------Info of organization---------------
Hi there I'm Joe diamond, the leader of the Diamond Gun Runners. We are a gun crafting org that supply all of our friends with weapons, we are pretty neutral towards most, others we would murder in cold blood just cause they looked weird. This org accepts new people in town and O.Gs that love the gun crafting grind.
We have ranks that you can choose. Here they are
Leading man(me): Joe Diamond
Clerks: my second in command, take control while I'm out
Craftsmen: the main gun crafters/bar makers
Guardsmen: protecting craftsmen and me at all cost( must have atleast 5 primaries to be this rank
Goons/minerboys: Doing alot of advertising and mining for craftsmen
----------------------A little about me------------------
Now here is a little about me I came all the way through hardships and many lost friends back in my days in evocity, moving through many cities I met and killed alot of people but it never was really me to do so, so I met a man name John Sanders a man from the city of rockford who like me got a liitle more outtake life crafting guns than really using them. He took me under his wing and introduced me to the gun making world and now I'm not sure I will ever want to go back.
--------------------------Pay Rates------------------------
Leading man:I shall not impead and ask for money off your orders.

Clerks: Supervise the craftsmen and deliver alot of the orders, will split profits with craftsmen

Craftsmen: craft and make the most money in the org.

Guardsmen: will be paid by me for successfully defending in raids and receive monthly payment of 10k

Goons/minerboys: will be paid for the ores they mine and advertised customers they bring

Last edited:

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Closed at owner's request

Status
Not open for further replies.