Aim Assist Ban Appeal, what?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2019
Your Steam Name: Dakinehernandez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17928709
Your Character Name: Dakine Hernandez

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: Aim Assist
Unban Reason: I dont hack, My steam account is 11+ years old and ive never received a vac ban because i just dont do that. I would like to see the proof for my ban as i know that i dont have any kind of programs or scripts running that would make anyone think otherwise and im far from being shroud out here so im just a little flabbergasted. I did speak to gregory today because he received what he said were 6 reports from people of me having ESP but i believe it was just because i kept seeing player models/physgun lights flashing on my screen every couple of seconds during an hour long raid causing me to lag so i was yelling at them to go away but i told him that i would gladly install a recording program and show him exactly what i was seeing/dealing with. I wasent online for the ban. Thanks

Time of Occurrence: 1:00 am
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Seeing invisible player models and non deployed physguns clearly explain you flawlessly following noclipping staff members around you and flicking back and forth onto staff members - not. We have enough clips that warrant a ban for some sort of aim assistance.

You can't fool us with your expensive PC.

Mar 11, 2019
I only saw them in my immediate field of view (on my screen), again i can record and show you exactly what i mean. I really really dont have any sort of aim assist so if its not too much id very much like to see atleast one of the warranting clips, thanks @Stuvi

Not to mention that ive invested alot of money and time into the server so i dont know what kind of dufus i would need to be to blatantly omit to staff that i can see them when invisible? I cant think of anyone that dumb... really. I enjoy your server and would greatly appreciate the smallest chance of me showing you what i mean by them flashing on me screen. Expensive PC or not i believe it is common knowledge that players can see admins flashing around and us not seeing the physical physgun but the glow of it, and it would take 30 seconds of your time to show you that youre banning an innocent person. Just blowing my mind right now because if you speak to anybody who really knows me theyd tell you i detest cheating....

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Regardless of the things you've said, about seeing us flying around, in the clips that I took, you were clearly snapping onto me. I was the Sheriff at the time, but I was noclipped as I was going on duty. And being as you didn't snap onto any staff on duty, and you snapped onto me "the sheriff" shows a pretty lucid aimbot/aim assist.

Mar 11, 2019
Regardless of the things you've said, about seeing us flying around, in the clips that I took, you were clearly snapping onto me. I was the Sheriff at the time, but I was noclipped as I was going on duty. And being as you didn't snap onto any staff on duty, and you snapped onto me "the sheriff" shows a pretty lucid aimbot/aim assist.
Can i see the footage? because you're egregiously incorrect. Never "snapped" to anyone. A "snap" is when im turned a different direction and then i immediately turn 90 degrees or more in an instant *when your not in my field of view* to one tap you in the head. It all took place inside of apartments on main street and the police never made it in, There is only one entrance so theres only one way to look so i just cant see how i "snapped" to you in that situation... I can guarantee there is no clips or footage of me snapping as i never have as i again, dont cheat. I am holding apartments you can only come from the stairs and since im watching it like i was you will always be in my field of view and i believe anyone who reads this or sees your "clips" will see that me "snapping" to you in that scenario is not proof of any kind of me having aim assist its just me reacting to you peaking or rushing as i can see you on my screen and if you were invisible as a cop then it was either a coincidence or you and/or your physgun glow weren't as invisible as you thought(back to the admins flashing around), thank you

Last edited:

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Can i see the footage? because you're egregiously incorrect. Never "snapped" to anyone. A "snap" is when im turned a different direction and then i immediately turn 90 degrees or more in an instant *when you're not in my field of view* to one tap you in the head. It all took place inside of apartments on main street and the police never made it in, There is only one entrance so there's only one way to look so i just can't see how i "snapped" to you in that situation... I can guarantee there is no clips or footage of me snapping as i never have as i again, don't cheat. I am holding apartments you can only come from the stairs and since im watching it like i was you will always be in my field of view and i believe anyone who reads this or sees your "clips" will see that me "snapping" to you in that scenario is not proof of any kind of me having aim assist its just me reacting to you peaking or rushing as i can see you on my screen, thank you
Regardless of your innocence, your attitude will not succor this case. Of course, if you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Anyways, being as I took the recording and witnessed the event, I felt my input should be put here for higher staff members to take into account. I will stray from responding further.

Mar 11, 2019
Regardless of your innocence, your attitude will not succor this case. Of course, if you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Anyways, being as I took the recording and witnessed the event, I felt my input should be put here for higher staff members to take into account. I will stray from responding further.
Really didn't think i had attitude, if you construed that i did have any attitude it was not my intent and i sincerely apologize, but its kind of like paying child support for my kid for the past 10 years and just learning its not mine so i feel that im handling this particularly well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.