AIMBOT

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

wiz

Mar 10, 2019
AIMBOT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements
Applications are currently open, feel free to apply.
Good communicator, good player.
$1,000,000 (Bank/Guns/Cars)
Frag/Raiding videos
35+ Primaries

Contact me in game or over other platforms, in order to be accepted you must meet above requirements and a few others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALLIED

NEUTRAL

WAR

*Note: No shitposting of any kind on the forum page please.
*Note: Exceptions to the requirements can be made as long as I, or another member, can vouch for you.
*Note: Even if you do meet the above criteria to join the organization, you are not guaranteed a position.
*Note: Upon joining the organization, you agree to the rules of the organization. Failure to listen to these rules will result in immediate removal.

Last edited:

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
Good luck Wiz

Reactions: wiz

Max Veira

Oct 8, 2018
Good luck wiz, love the name

Reactions: wiz

TheRustyPlayer

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Nov 14, 2018
ENGLAND
Zhao
is formally requesting A alliance
with AIMBOT.

wiz

Mar 10, 2019
Jake... if you really truly are interested in joining please be serious and contact me privately, also don't use an outdated screenshot you're fooling nobody. This goes for any other potential applicants; Please only apply if you are truly interested in joining, you're doing nothing but wasting my time and yours. Think this goes without saying.. DENIED.

Max Veira

Oct 8, 2018
ik im not the leader but im doing this for john, PBS(Personal Bottomfragger Servicemen) would like an alliance with Aimbot

Wolv

May 24, 2019
Somewhere... still trying to figure it out
After spending some time with Wiz and some of AIMBOT Johnathan Doyna (A.V.L.N) would love to take you off of neutral and become allies. I have a great feeling that with our players skill combined will make a great team when basing/raiding or doing really anything. Both of our orgs have great potential and being allied can only make it better. Please take this into consideration and ask any questions needed. - Johnathan Doyna (A.V.L.N)

wiz

Mar 10, 2019
After spending some time with Wiz and some of AIMBOT Johnathan Doyna (A.V.L.N) would love to take you off of neutral and become allies. I have a great feeling that with our players skill combined will make a great team when basing/raiding or doing really anything. Both of our orgs have great potential and being allied can only make it better. Please take this into consideration and ask any questions needed. - Johnathan Doyna (A.V.L.N)
Denied. Contact me privately if you care to hear the reasoning behind the decision.