Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Smart
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:43268759
Your Character Name: Albert Heart

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Exploiting a bug
Unban Reason: It has been one year and two months since I was permabanned from monolith. In this time I've written out three ban appeals, talked to friends and monolith staff, trying to prove that I am sorry and how I have changed, however, I believe that I cant really prove that with my words, and would be much more effective proving it with my actions. That is why I'm here, I would like to yet again ask for another chance to show that I've grown and the mistakes I made previously were, in fact, mistakes. I'd also like to apologize again to PMX, and the community for what I did, and hope that in time we can forget all about this, and continue to make memories like we had done previously. Hope to see everyone for update 2.0!
Thanks for reading, I hope to hear back soon.

Time of Occurrence: May 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: ---
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

As mentioned in your previous ban appeals, we have a zero tolerance policy for cheaters and exploiters. People who go out of their way to intentionally gain unfair advantage in relation to other players who play the game properly and according to the rules, by using third party software or in game exploits are not welcome on our servers.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.