Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: [друг] TriHard7
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:43268759
Your Character Name: Albert Heart

Ban Length: Perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Exploiting a bug
Unban Reason: I know this ban is unappealable under the rules, but i want to at least make my case. I completely agree that i should be banned, i did exploit a bug a little under a week ago when someone i knew showed me it, and for that i am extremely apologetic and accept the consequences to my actions. Altough, i did not abuse it to the extent that other users did. After being introduced to this bug i used it for a little while and thought to myself, it’s a short term gain that will end in me getting banned, so I stopped. I think the ban is just, but the permanent duration is excessive. I understand if this is denied because in the end i did exploit a bug, but i think most people on the server can vouch that I’m a decent guy, and i am deserving of a second chance.
If necessary i comply to a money/bank/skill wipe to compensate for my actions. Again, i am deeply sorry to the monolith staff, and to the friends i made on the server for making a dumb decision. I hope you find it in your heart to consider this appeal.

Time of Occurrence: Today
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not sure.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Smart

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I also would like to add this is my first punishment I’ve received ever on this server.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

it’s a short term gain that will end in me getting banned, so I stopped.

You still exploited it, after knowing that the bug existed... Therefore, that is punishable, per the rules.

In addition to this, you did not bother to report this to us, and allowed your friends/known players to keep exploiting it instead, when you knew it was not allowed, until we put an end to it.

Those are the two main reasons as to why your ban will not be lifted.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.