Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Drifter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184565148
Your Character Name: Alec Mitchell

Which Staff blacklisted you:I have no Idea
What were you blacklisted from: 3 Days Weapon Ban

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: @Asiandiskool I was told to @ you because no one can tell me in game I think it was RDM
Unblacklist Reason: According to the staff that Blacklisted me I didnt kill the guy I shot his car and then he got out and got stabbed by a civilian and he blamed me for It. You can check logs and see that I did not kill him. And the admin has video proof that I did not kill him @Asiandiskool

Time of Occurrence: 3 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Alec,

You were blacklisted because you false code redded a car that was at the hospital. You stated that the wheel of the car hit your foot, caused damage and you shot at the car. By you shooting the car, it lead to someone attempting to run away and then a random civilian ended up stabbing him to death. By you false code redding someone you caused a chain reaction that needed to be cleared up.

When the video evidence came in, shows otherwise showing the car was nowhere near hitting you as well as the logs showing you didnt take any damage whatsoever. Also your character would have reacted to getting hit in the video which it didnt as well. With that being said, you got off easily as you blatantly lied in the sit until the video evidence showed exactly the opposite of what you were saying. If you got blacklisted 3 days ago and the blacklist is 3 days it should be over today then. Therefore I will be denying this appeal for the following reason

1. It will be ending today
2. Your punishment was lenient based on you lying in the sit

Appeal Denied
Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.