Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Your Steam Name: Alex Brown
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110362307
Your Character Name: Alex Brown

Ban Length:
Banning Staff Member (@smokeydagger to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: combat depositing
Unban Reason: Hello this ban should be revoked due to a few quick reasons. I saw someone getting mugged by "Reporter". So he runs to me and says kill him he tried mugging me, me being the nice guy I decide to grab my makrov and tell him at market doors to put his hands up. He decides to run away deeper into market, I still haven't shot due to him maybe regretting his decisions. But he turns around and pulls his five seven, time goes on I run outside because I ran out of bullets. I get vdm'd by ambulance and get back up (Disoriented). I was talking to my friend and we both walk in market and I see him getting healed by medic NO GUN. So I thought we were fine, time goes on, he randomly whips his pistol out and I quickly crouch and grab my makrov and we start shooting. I killed him he makes a sit because hes embarrassed... this whole situation got voided for some reason by @smokeydagger, but I still get called for combat depositing..

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Tayven99

As I stated in the admin sit multiple times the ban has nothing to do in the situation that was held at the supermarket. I don't understand why you keep bringing it up and as said many times the ban reason is for combat depositing. Also like I said in the sit, the repetition of petty insults such as "he makes a sit because hes embarrassed" are not acceptable.

I stated in the sit you clearly combat deposited your weapon after only 30 seconds of using it. When the reporting player asked how long the combat deposit timer is you immediately answered 10 minutes. This not only shows clear understanding of the rule, but also a lack of care to follow the rules.

As I have dealt with you twice today for breaking FearRP and Minge Grabbing I felt more warning points will not get the point across. While you seemed understanding in the sit and were cooperating with me I decided to make it a smaller ban, instead of the original larger ban I was planning due to the deliberate rule break. This appeal was also not made correctly, only the last 8 words are in reference to your ban reason. There is less then 23h left and the ban will remain.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.