Alex Herrera - Refund Request

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

heater

Monolith Grinder
In-Game Name: Alex Herrera
Steam Name: lul
SteamID:

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone):9:25 PM EST
What happened: So I recently bought an R32 GTR and I recently accidentally sold it, why? I was curious how much it would sell for and I normally don't sell cars because it's just not worth it. But unfortunately instead of clicking "No" I clicked "Yes" why? Because the "Yes" text said "No" for me because I have dyslexia. I was trying to understand why? until I look back at what it said again.

I don't want any upgrades back on anything I just want my car back I did not mean to sell.

What do you need refunded: $582,000.
Evidence:
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
Hello,

Unfortunately, we have no way to verify your claims, thus we will not be issuing a refund.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.