Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: Suggestion

Title: Allow leaving mid raid and coming back

Links, videos, context (we love more information, media, etc.): I and a lot of other friends of mine feel that the rule that states that you cant come back to a raid fx jewelry store raid, when you the property grounds to either kill a cop or hide / get a better angle you cant re-enter the raid and you have to leave.

This is the stupidest rule ever. first of all it makes no sense why a raid would have to get voided just because you went out of the property to kill a cop that is holding a head glitch.
And another point is that almost all the government raids that are available have 0% cover and you could get killed so easily from the cops. so I see no reason to have this rule on the server.

Like the name of the server "Monolith RP" this is real life roleplay BUT.. in the real life / movies you see robbers going out of the bank and in again and i feel like whenever this rule was made there wasn't put enough thought into it.

Please change the rule and 100 others. take car of your server, its dying because you don't listen to the players, all the high up developers have quit, do something about your server for once.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

-support

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

-support

DK.

Monolith Senior
Assistant Server Director
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

-support this in no way is real life roleplay

EmmieRose

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

-support it would be unfair gameplay

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

-support. I understand your point but if this was abused then this would get abused so quick.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

-support. I understand your point but if this was abused then this would get abused so quick.

Precisely. In order to prevent abuse, this rule will remain in place.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.