MRP Allow prem. slot access

• ⚠ ⚠ Server Downtime ⚠ ⚠
    🛠 Planned Maintenance On Hosting Infrastructure 🛠
    📍 Affected Location(s): Entire Dallas, TX Infrastructure 📍
    🕔 ETA: Maybe Sunday, 18:00 - Monday, 23:59 CEST 🕔
    (24h - 48h, starting from 00:30 CEST, Sunday)
  • Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dime Is Up

Jun 14, 2017
So I know my last one was sorta a "bug" was hoping the idea that the idea I suggested would be good so I'll just post it in suggestion format.

Description of suggestion: Can't access premium bank slots after rank expires
Why it should be added: Obviously, since our rank has expired, allow us to only retrieve items from premium slots and not store them in premium slots (I mean I have like 9 stacks of coca leaves, guns and the expensive AF MiniFridge for LSD)

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
I’m a little iffy about this because the whole purpose of having premium is being able to have those slots. Taking it out or storing it has nothing to do with it. If you want the items they’re stored in the premium slot, buy premium again then try to organize and clean out some things.

ProximaSync

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Jun 5, 2019
Just make it transfer to your bank and the extra will be deleted in the bank within 24 hours of not getting premium.

I’m a little iffy about this because the whole purpose of having premium is being able to have those slots. Taking it out or storing it has nothing to do with it. If you want the items they’re stored in the premium slot, buy premium again then try to organize and clean out some things.
They paid for the slots not the items. They should get the item back. You shouldn’t keep the items hostage so that people pay for premium.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
Just make it transfer to your bank and the extra will be deleted in the bank within 24 hours of not getting premium.

They paid for the slots not the items. They should get the item back. You shouldn’t keep the items hostage so that people pay for premium.
It’s not keeping the items hostage... It’s removing your right to store those items because you paid to store them and then you stopped paying.
Sort of like in real life your storage unit will be auctioned off if you stop paying for it.

DrPotential

That would honestly make a bunch of players have a bunch of issues with this because not only would it be unfair to people who lose premium the day of but what if someone was in a car accident? or an Incident happens where someone all of a sudden got grounded for spilling their cereal all over the new furnished carpets that their mom or dad bought them for a guapin' $2,000 ?!

Not only would that be an issue but more and more people have had this meta of storing highly illegal firearms over 10k - 60k that are illegal to just lose them a day after because they have nowhere to store it or have no idea where to put it.

-support

Reactions: My Dime Is Up

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Working as intended. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.