Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

bro sloth not trying to be a dick here but the playercount is drying up faster than lake mead, actions must be taken quick and now, balanced or not who the fuck cares anymore just do what the small part of the playerbase thats left and even bothers arguing on here wants, and see what happens its not like theres much left to lose anymore even long time CM/Devs fucking ditched this sinking ship lmfao.

dont get me wrong your ideas are good but i have witnessed the CAPACITY the "monolith" "developers" have over the span of the last 2 years and i have to say it aint it chief, by the time that shit is done and developed we probably reached playercount of -20

just take the existing shit remove all the cancer and slap a bandaid solution ontop of it until the Devs can manage to do something better, it doesnt need to be fancy or good lore, heck in fiveM servers we get fucking GEMSTONES from fishing, does anyone question it? no, does anyone question why eating fries gives you armor? nope

Fun>gameplay realism

something the people in charge clearly forgotten over the past few years but its no wonder if those people arent even playing their own server.
valid points, although realism and fun can go hand in hand.
Gemstones from fishing is still stupid lol.

Fun should always be priortity and as monolith slowly became stale as it heavily relies on a large playerbase for the econemy and gameplay to be enjoyable there needs to be some notes and consideration to those who are currently playing at low player counts.

A1L

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

BIG +SUPPORT

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

+ support the rule is bad

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This will get denied im sure but +Support Before this rule was made and I just to hold down my right key and spin admins like Trooper showed up to make sure I wasn't AFK Farming. Don't see why this was really made a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.