alot of things not showing up after update

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JucaMais

Monolith Grinder
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
I don't have any idea how to fix that, nor it has happened to me but you guys can try changing your mod version back to 32bits or 64bits and see if it works.

Try changing videos specs, if they re at the highest try lowering it a bit or completely to see if that problem goes aways.

Reactions: Bubba Dice

Bubba Dice

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Event Team
Feb 17, 2020
I don't have any idea how to fix that, nor it has happened to me but you guys can try changing your mod version back to 32bits or 64bits and see if it works.

Try changing videos specs, if they re at the highest try lowering it a bit or completely to see if that problem goes aways.
Thanks ill try that, ill try changing to 32bit and back.

Cyka Blyat

Monolith Newcomer
Dec 30, 2020
Bruh if I don't get a refund for my damn premium and I barely even got to use it because of this shit.

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Command
Dec 3, 2016
If you have this bug, please contact me either in game or on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.