Will.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

monotool.png

I know this may seem extremely basic or dumb to most of you, but having a private discord to keep notes of this GIGANTIC plethora of information that comes with knowing EVERYTHING there is to know about this server, is SO helpful.

I just want to show this as an example to any aspiring mentors or staff or current mentors to show you how valuable and easy it is to use a private discord to become better at our respective job(s). This pic is just an example of my rule notes, but I also have notes on how to guide people, notes on common questions and answers I often forget (for instance, any time an administrator or someone else can answer a question in !help that I CAN'T, I put it in "monolith mentor staff notes". Bla bla bla, yadda yadda. You get the picture!

Love you guys, and remember to always look out for your irl health while gaming in general, as someone with a lot of chronic pain and chronic medical conditions that came partly from a video game addiction and not caring for myself, I feel like it's my job to remind you : EVERY COUPLE OF HOURS STRETCH, TAKE A BREAK, WALK AROUND, LAY DOWN FOR TEN MINUTES. TAKE. A BREAK. And stop craning your neck forward like a dinosaur now, I know it's hard and it takes months to stop doing it, but if you work on stop having "computer neck" now, you will thank me in a few years. -Will

Last edited:

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not a bad idea, I may have to do this

Will.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Not a bad idea, I may have to do this
It can honestly be used for anything, life, monolith, whatever. It's so useful to have a discord only you're a part of because it's easy to write in and saves everything

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It can honestly be used for anything, life, monolith, whatever. It's so useful to have a discord only you're a part of because it's easy to write in and saves everything
well i dont have a life so monolith it is

Will.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hwo do I join the discord
This is a guide to remind mentors that personal discords are a really good tool to keep track of everything, I'm the only memember of that discord, because it contains personal info aswell.

However, @Wolv Has been making an open discord for rules and the such, I think it may be "mentor only" but feel free to ask him