Angry's Help Hotline

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)
Hello, it's Angryhalobird here. I just wanted to make this forum as a hotline to help out new players and to help out players who just need a little info on how to do certain things. I can do walk thoughts, guides and other things like information on certain rules that are in a little bit of a gray area. If you want any info or anything, let me know on this forum or on discord @angryhalobird:pizza::pizza:#4524, always glad to help.

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)
Hey, can you tell me how that ANPR system works? Never found out because the minimap is infront of the text.
The system is used to help detect licenses that have expired, it records the data and can help place a warrant on someone if he has an expired license, you can turn it on by going into your database (F3)

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
@Superheavy you can move the chat box by using the top right corner of the box.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
It's the minimap that's in the way, not the chat box
If you move the chat box out of the way of the mini-map you'll be able to see chat

StewartJames

Apr 5, 2019
Hi! A few small questions and a few bigger ones if thats no bother!
Out of curiousity- Which police cars are for which levels of cop? I've seen dodge chargers and Chevrolets?
Also- is there any advice you can give on handling for the crown vic vehicle? I drive in a concerning way as it is- the suspension seems to enhance that inability
What's the most filling food and drink/ most efficient source?
And the big one- is there any explicit guide to the map locations and names? As soon as I'm out of city, location names fly out of the window on the automatic minimap, and i've never found how to get to layer 2.

Thank you so much for your time

Reactions: gm1003

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)
Hi! A few small questions and a few bigger ones if thats no bother!
Out of curiousity- Which police cars are for which levels of cop? I've seen dodge chargers and Chevrolets?
Also- is there any advice you can give on handling for the crown vic vehicle? I drive in a concerning way as it is- the suspension seems to enhance that inability
What's the most filling food and drink/ most efficient source?
And the big one- is there any explicit guide to the map locations and names? As soon as I'm out of city, location names fly out of the window on the automatic minimap, and i've never found how to get to layer 2.

Thank you so much for your time
Alright, the crown vics and dodge charges are for Deputy and Sergeant. The lake Tahoe and unmarked vehicles can be found for lieutenant and above and the Ford Raptor can be found for the Sheriff and Captain.

I would say if you are having a problem with driving the crown vic, I would say try to drive slower, once you get good at that. You can go faster. The crown vic isn't the easiest to drive and I still have problems with the drifting while in it. The vehicles are that you learn how to drive better when you are behind the wheel.

The best food sources I would say are fried eggs and water when you are at a low level, then go to cakes and cocktails when you have a high level in farming + cooking

The only way you can get to know the map is by driving around, trust me first time I was on I had no idea where everything was. The ramp to second layer can be found by the going up the ramp which can be located by the right-most corner near "rural gas station", "Truenorth Farm factory", "Drug and contraband dealers" and you can find it next to the river + train tracks. The ramp isn't a straight line, so be a little careful getting up it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuiltyPie

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
Thank you so much!
The charger is for premium members and the sheriff and captain have access to an unmarked charger premium or not. The Tahoe is for lieutenant+ and the large hatchback Tahoe is for I believe sergeants and above aswell.

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)
The charger is for premium members and the sheriff and captain have access to an unmarked charger premium or not. The Tahoe is for lieutenant+ and the large hatchback Tahoe is for I believe sergeants and above aswell.
Thanks for the update