Not open for further replies.

Klaus

Administrator
Administrator
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It’s been 2 months since I’ve joined the Server and it hasn’t let me down keep up the good work

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Holy shit it's been a year since I made that trailer.

Where has the time gone?

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Since there's a trend going on, I'll just follow.

It's been exactly 1 year, 2 months, 1 week and 1 day since I've come across Monolith. The whole progress was exciting and I'm very proud of our current but also some of our old team members who actually have put a lot of effort in our work. Hurray!

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I joined Monolith on 13th December of 2016! Been here before the launch and I have watched this community grow since then. Could not be more proud of what we managed to accomplish here. It is worth to note that not everyone can do it. It takes a lot of effort, stress, and work to create something like this, a big and professional gaming community.

Monolith's staff team has suffered some changed throughout times. However it is this team that powers the community and allows it to be a safe and fun environment for everyone to play. May this community grow even more, in the upcoming years!

In fact, we can compare the staff team to a family! And it is a pleasure to be part of that family. We always work together and remain supportive to achieve a common goal: allow the community to thrive. Furthermore, we always remain together and united during critical times for our community!

This "risky" project revealed itself to be one of the best Garry's Mod communities ever. And we should be proud of that.

Thank you to everyone who has made Monolith possible!

Husky

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Joined July 7th of 2017.. Almost one year thats crazy! Honestly, Monolith has given me some amazing memories ill never forget.

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I'm really proud of how far and popular Monolith has become, it was a blast to play and monitor the server while meeting friends and interesting people.

Can't wait to return in August.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Still bummed I didn't join earlier. Congrats on the aniversary! Still amazing trailer Hawke!

Status
Not open for further replies.