Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TerminateD
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:419551265
Your Character Name: Jason Lorez

Ban Length: 4 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Code Monkey

Ban Reason: FailRP, Horrible Record (Just got off 2 week ban)
Unban Reason: I was about to hop off, and my father was actually getting mad at me. I was going to relog quickly and check my premium box too see how far I am from finishing my loan of 320K, and then I found a toxic member and we talked for a bit, and I said "yo can u drive me to supermarket real quickly?" And he told me that his car is 1%, and I said that it wasnt, because it was not smoking, but my VCMod was not working (which forces you to relog to fix) and it was smoking for everyone else. He proceeded to try to just tap it in the pole in front of him to show what would happen if it really was 1%, and then it did not do anything and we laughed because of how unlucky that is. He said he will just shoot it once, then said nah, so I proceeded to shoot it with my gun and show it was 1% health, and we both laughed and I was proceeding to go and show him it's not smoking from my perspective via. video, but I was then taken into a situation by Code and I cooperated, and he told me I have a really bad record, and I was then banned for 4 weeks. I am not asking for an unban (although it would be nice) but just ask for a less ban amount.

Time of Occurrence: 3/24/19 - 10:38 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Do you understand what you did wrong? Do you plan on shooting your illegal weapon in front of town hall (right next to PD) to see if a car will explode again? I don’t really see any remorse in this appeal.

TerminateDD

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Code Monkey sorry I thought I said it, but I said I really do apologize, and I did understand the problem, i was joking around but took it to a manner where i should have not, and I do apologize for you having to deal with it and wasting your time over the situation, I was really sad as like you said I recovered from a 2 week ban.. and no I will never do that ever again, I see the problem in it and in real life you cant just pull out a gun and just blow up a car as a joke.

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you just got off a two week ban. I will allow you to make another appeal 2 weeks from today and I will consider it. Take this time to read over the rules thoroughly.

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

After further discussion, we have agreed that you understand why you broke the rule and will not do it again. I will unban you under the condition that if you break another rule, the next ban will add on 3 weeks to the ban that will be issued. Once you agree to these terms, I will unban you.

TerminateDD

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I agree to these terms.

I, TerminateD, Agree to a 3 week add-on to any ban I receive, even if it is an auto-ban or a small 1 day ban. No matter what happens, a 3 week suspension/ban will be added on. I have taken time to read the FailRP Rules, (ban reason) and will keep my record clean hopefully for my whole time on monolith.

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I agree to these terms.

I, TerminateD, Agree to a 3 week add-on to any ban I receive, even if it is an auto-ban or a small 1 day ban. No matter what happens, a 3 week suspension/ban will be added on. I have taken time to read the FailRP Rules, (ban reason) and will keep my record clean hopefully for my whole time on monolith.
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.