Steam Name:Butters
Your SteamID32STEAM_0:0:580886962
Your Character Name:
Xavier johnson
Ban Length:6 days
Banning Staff Member: Austin Hunter

Ban Reason:NITRP
Unban Reason:
so basicly i was driving my garbage truck rammed into someone and got pulled by the admin named austin hunter and then i say ok 4 times
then he bans me for nitrp when i spammed and only crashed into a car said ok 4 times and got banned for saying ok only 4 times just to say i understand him and i got banned for understanding you thats just not good.

Time of Occurrence: 9:20 ish est

Last edited:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Butters,

Toohightogame and I had responded to a report of you spamming the horn. When we teleported we saw your garbage truck pinning a civilian vehicle to the side wall. I brought you into the air and told you that if you continue doing so the vehicle will be deleted. You said Ok. I believed this meant you understood.

You then left the area and continued to ram other vehicles intentionally only swerving into oncoming traffic when a vehicle was near as to strike it. Based on this you had no intent to roleplay and were fail driving.

I then deleted the vehicle and pulled you into the sky. You spammed ok. I asked if all you would say is ok to which you replied ok. When a player does this during a sit after causing issues generating not one, two, three, but four complaints and then all they say in reply to everything is "Ok" they will receive a harsher punishment in this case, a ban for NITRP (stemming from fail driving).

I will however, change the ban from 7 to 3. However, upon checking notes you have already been warned for fail driving numerous times. This will result in longer bans or blacklists.

Appeal Status: Amended. 3 days.

Addition: You will have a one week vehicle blacklist due to previous history once you return to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.