D

Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Phenix

Reason for the warning point(s): Idk he never told me
Why should the point(s) be removed:
I did not click E on the door to smash someone, there were 3-4 people at the door and he chose me out of the 3 to punish when a police sgt. was the one who was doing it. I don't have any notes for this anyways and he blacklisted me and gave me a warning point for something trivial and something I didn't even do.

Time of Occurrence: Now
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chef Zebra
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Chef Zebra

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

As I stated in the blacklist appeal "There was a civilian in the back room at the time of occurrence, contrary to what you believed and stated. I got that civilians steamID ( STEAM_0:1:393550012 ). He was running around the back during all of the chaos. There were multiple people in the immediate area able to close the door and you singled out one person without hard proof." I believe a double punishment is overly harsh especially when you did not have hard evidence.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i was watching the whole situation, unless I didnt see them, there was no civ there, also, @Hop1003 was there, and saw it happen, and I checked with @HockeyExpert30 to see if it was too harsh of a punishment.

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I will admit, I did not see them, I only saw the officers, I also want to hear @Hop1003 and his side of the story, as he was one of the officers there at the time who said they also saw you do it

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was arresting a security guard when the door closed on him and killed him. Simon was behind the door and it seemed very likely that he had done killing him. I did not have any input on the punishment I just gave Phenix my story. Which was that Simon closed a door on a security guard killing him

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The warning point is not valid, as there is no evidence proving you broke a rule

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.