LV

Your Steam Name: ★Thomson★ (IDF)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77632645
Your Character Name: Jake Thompson

Which Staff blacklisted you: @TXFURRYDUDE
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: Day
Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason: So, I was in the bank and a guy comes up and talking shit to me all the time so I talked shit back I had KOS on him and he on me for the shit talk, He want to his bank account and grabbed a Mac-11, He went to the corner and started equipping so I started shooting at him cuz I knew he will shoot me. I killed him and them another guy comes up and started grabbing things out of his inventory so I tell him to put his hands up and stop and he didnt so I killed him.

Time of Occurrence: 19:30 16/12/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nathan Veira
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The guy I killed started equipping and I know he was going to shoot at me cuz he had KOS on me so I killed him

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You can't make that assumption in that situation, as that is not a solid reason. In the video, you made no attempt to warn him for insulting you. Unless if I am missing something, which I am pretty sure I am not then the blacklist is valid due to killing them for no good reason(s), and I will not be accepting this appeal unless you can show me something in that sit I missed.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You can't make that assumption in that situation, as that is not a solid reason. In the video, you made no attempt to warn him for insulting you. Unless if I am missing something, which I am pretty sure I am not then the blacklist is valid due to killing them for no good reason(s), and I will not be accepting this appeal unless you can show me something in that sit I missed.
Well m8, This guy shot at me a couple of times and killed me sometimes. I knew he is going to shoot me and kill me, Why he has a reason to hide behind a pool and equip a gun and not just in front of me? It looks super weird and I can kill him for that. Also I had KOS on him for shit-talking like I told you

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.