• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

SUGGESTION Area's to farm

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
Description of suggestion:the hit box or whatever is there to be moved on over to Country houses so it can be a little cheaper and not in the city.
Reason why it should be added:Country houses should be allowed to get the bonuses considering all places are pretty pricey and or scarce' Usually its 1,25k per fifteen minutes and The lower level people would suffer if their not growing high level crops am i right?
Related content: (Include Steam Workshop links or other relevant content needed)

Chef

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 21, 2017
United States of America
I disagree , Are Devs team work very hard on making the farming system and right now its great and don't need to be change for the time being.

yung god

Aug 22, 2018
I disagree , Are Devs team work very hard on making the farming system and right now its great and don't need to be change for the time being.
YEah but country house it literally outside surrounded in bright green trees which would mean plants would thrive there 2 realistically.

Dec 8, 2017
-support
Farming needed to be balanced out, and they took a positive direction in giving the farmers an XP bonus while incentivizing them to move away from random areas/public lands. The payout for farming, especially at higher levels, is pretty high compared to other things you can do in the city - especially given how low-risk it is. Giving players a set number of lots that allow good, profitable farming has already made an impact on the city. I think that they've targeted suburbs as the ideal farming area because those houses were underused, causing the suburbs to be a ghost town aside from a few gang bases. By opening up cheaper, more rural areas for farming, the player base will once again be lured away from places such as the suburbs, while populating the sparse backwoods.

Farming is an easy money grind, to the point of secluding people from RP scenarios. By forcing them to save money for their farm lands, or to cooperate with other farmers, you are incentivizing newer players to interact more and to try different jobs.

Chef

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 21, 2017
United States of America
YEah but country house it literally outside surrounded in bright green trees which would mean plants would thrive there 2 realistically.
If you want to be realistic just because it the country side dont mean good soil, there many factor in farming in real life that we dont want to worry about on the server, like i said before farming is great right now and it will stay like this for a while.

Last edited:
Top Bottom