Arma 3 Close Air Support w/ A-164

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

DystopianRaven

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Hello Comrades,

Been enjoying some Arma 3 flying lately using the A-164 CAS aircraft and practising to fly and engage hostiles using all the weapon systems onboard. With my now increasing skill, I thought I'd share a little footage of my latest night/stormy flight where I take out some tanks while using TrackIR to help look around.

Footage:

Realised I left the landing lights on -_-

Last edited:

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
1. Why vimeo
2. This looks sick af
3. How do you get good fps on arma

DystopianRaven

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
1. Why vimeo
2. This looks sick af
3. How do you get good fps on arma
First: Vimeo is a decent uploading site, better than putting stuff I don't want on my main YT channel, generally, I put all my player report there and delete after the reports finalised.

Third: Decent computer I guess, it was mostly an empty world, although I'm surprised the weather didn't lower the frames.

FreeSpy443

May 22, 2018
Hello Comrades,

Been enjoying some Arma 3 flying lately using the A-164 CAS aircraft and practising to fly and engage hostiles using all the weapon systems onboard. With my now increasing skill, I thought I'd share a little footage of my latest night/stormy flight where I take out some tanks while using TrackIR to help look around.

Footage:

Realised I left the landing lights on -_-
we gotta play as pilots on arma.

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
First: Vimeo is a decent uploading site, better than putting stuff I don't want on my main YT channel, generally, I put all my player report there and delete after the reports finalised.

Third: Decent computer I guess, it was mostly an empty world, although I'm surprised the weather didn't lower the frames.
I have a 970 and my cpu is a W3580 which is decent. Still get like 30 to 50 fps

Alfie Jones

Oct 13, 2018
United Kingdom
Wear pilot headgear for fullscreen night vision

Bob King

Jun 30, 2017
Every time I see these things I just need to know: What server is that?
I can never find such in Arma 3.
He's playing singleplayer

DystopianRaven

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
I had made a practice world using the editor with moving targets in different areas of the map

FreeSpy443

May 22, 2018
You don't even have it installed, also imma go on a limb here and tell you what you can expect from Invade and annex servers. 77th is more realistic and acutally has a command spine, while Aworld has the worst command structure ever, and a 164 is on callout. AA jets spawn 30 minutes from eachother on carrier