• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Arma 3 Close Air Support w/ A-164

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Hello Comrades,

Been enjoying some Arma 3 flying lately using the A-164 CAS aircraft and practising to fly and engage hostiles using all the weapon systems onboard. With my now increasing skill, I thought I'd share a little footage of my latest night/stormy flight where I take out some tanks while using TrackIR to help look around.

Footage:

Realised I left the landing lights on -_-

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
1. Why vimeo
2. This looks sick af
3. How do you get good fps on arma
First: Vimeo is a decent uploading site, better than putting stuff I don't want on my main YT channel, generally, I put all my player report there and delete after the reports finalised.

Third: Decent computer I guess, it was mostly an empty world, although I'm surprised the weather didn't lower the frames.

FreeSpy443

May 22, 2018
Hello Comrades,

Been enjoying some Arma 3 flying lately using the A-164 CAS aircraft and practising to fly and engage hostiles using all the weapon systems onboard. With my now increasing skill, I thought I'd share a little footage of my latest night/stormy flight where I take out some tanks while using TrackIR to help look around.

Footage:

Realised I left the landing lights on -_-
we gotta play as pilots on arma.

First: Vimeo is a decent uploading site, better than putting stuff I don't want on my main YT channel, generally, I put all my player report there and delete after the reports finalised.

Third: Decent computer I guess, it was mostly an empty world, although I'm surprised the weather didn't lower the frames.
I have a 970 and my cpu is a W3580 which is decent. Still get like 30 to 50 fps

Bob King

Jun 30, 2017
Every time I see these things I just need to know: What server is that?
I can never find such in Arma 3.
He's playing singleplayer

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
I had made a practice world using the editor with moving targets in different areas of the map

FreeSpy443

May 22, 2018
You don't even have it installed, also imma go on a limb here and tell you what you can expect from Invade and annex servers. 77th is more realistic and acutally has a command spine, while Aworld has the worst command structure ever, and a 164 is on callout. AA jets spawn 30 minutes from eachother on carrier

Top Bottom