• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Artwork Competition (Premium Giveaway)

Hazza

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 13, 2017
The Birthplace of Tea
testnew.png
Hello all! Its time for a Competition with a Premium giveaway at the end, ANYONE can enter. We are asking you guys the community to enter your artwork. We decided to be very open with this competition and therefore it has no theme however I would recommend having a Monolith related piece. So lets get too it, once your artwork is submitted below its in...Bam...however this isn't the end on November 25th myself, Gurrazor and a select few others we will select 5 of the best submissions there will then be a community vote which will be counted on November 30th and then it could be you!

The Winner gets Premium and the runners up will also receive some awesome prizes!

Instructions
1. Create your content through your own channels ( Content can be created through anything even MS Paint) as long as the content is view-able on the forums.
2. Post your content by replying to this thread in the format below
Steam ID:
Content Title/Description:
CONTENT
3. Sit back...relax...a winner will be selected on November 30th

Rules
- Content Must Be Original & By You -
- No Offensive/Racist Content -
- No Slander of others content -
- No External Links (Excludes Imgur, Giphy, Gyazo and Lightshot) -
- You may only submit ONE piece of content which must be a recognised Image file type -​

Terms & Conditions
Now I know what your thinking 'I'm not giving away my artwork' the artwork you submit will not be used by Monolith for anything, however please do put watermarks on your work to stop this or others stealing it. Your content may be viewed by a number of people however will not be used outside of this forum post.

Good luck from me I look forward to seeing the results, Here is my very basic example piece:

bestofluck.png

Last edited:

Valentino Meid

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Because nobody seems to post anything i'll just post something to start it off
Steam ID: 76561198269075988
Content Title/Description: gonna win if nobody else does anything I clearly have 2000IQ.
monolithmspaint.png

Yeffrey

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 24, 2017
Steam ID: 76561198158041218
Content Title/Description: I present my masterpiece, I call it "FAIL RAID ADMIN COME FAST"
20181030175705_2.jpg

officernoodles

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 10, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82045730
Content Title/Description: I can't remember what I named it, so we're gonna call it my mansion
CONTENT
1540942764981.png

Not sure if I can post drawings I drew back in High School but I'll do it anyway. ( the white color thingy is my signature and for obvious reasons I'm not going to show it ) If I do win I want to donate the prize to someone.

Feb 9, 2018
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119741332
Content Title/Description: Fire Dragon
CONTENT
IMG_4239 (1).JPG

It is a bit ruffed up with some markings because it is old but this is my artwork.

Top Bottom