Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11418

Your Steam Name: Recommendations
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103635772 | 76561198167537272
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tony Johnson

Admin being reported @Astriker

Reason for Report: Biased, Unfair judgment, Unprofessionalism, and lack of acknowledgment.
Time of Occurrence: 07/09/2021 at 1:53 AM EST
Evidence to support your claim: Received 2wp for RDM and lying in a sit, even with it being my first case of RDM, and I didn't lie in the sit, I simply was telling the reason on why I did kill the guy. I asked for what my punishment was going to be, and wasn't told and was instantly returned shortly after receiving my punishment, kinda unprofessional even though you were upset of how the outcome of the sit was going. (Uploading video clip, slow internet)

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes.

Astriker

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, You were punished for RDM because you killed him after he hopped out of your car, you claimed that he had a weapon on him (which he didn't, his video proves it), When I explained this to you, you said that he killed cops at a 5'o clock raid (which police completely killed all the defenders), even if you didn't know that he was killed in the raid(which was one of the claims that you made) you had no reason to kill him as, like I stated, he didn't have a weapon on him, this was proven by his video. You were also given a warning point for lying in a sit because of you lying about him having a weapon on him.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This staff report won't be processed unless evidence is provided.

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

could i also add he harrassed me for over 45 mins in ooc and killed me because he thought i was cheating because i didnt have alot of hours, if needed i can upload the clip when he killed me you can hear me say whos mad now then killed me, i can put the clip here if you want.

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX @Astriker in the clip u can also him be semi rasict based off what i was wearing and at the end you can see him rdm me for no reason other than him suspecting me of cheating

D

Deleted member 11418

could i also add he harrassed me for over 45 mins in ooc and killed me because he thought i was cheating because i didnt have alot of hours, if needed i can upload the clip when he killed me you can hear me say whos mad now then killed me, i can put the clip here if you want.
That's weird man, didn't know you were a snowflake and didn't understand why you continued to reply back, obs is a wonderful program to hide third party software, and better yet, I wasn't being racist. Kinda sad you're being a hypocrite despite the fact you harassed someone and got banned for it.

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

i forgot to upload the clip to show i had no gun here is the clip to prove that i had no gun

D

Deleted member 11418

Would've been nice to know what I was going to get for punishment instead of instantly returned.

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

That's weird man, didn't know you were a snowflake and didn't understand why you continued to reply back, obs is a wonderful program to hide third party software, and better yet, I wasn't being racist. Kinda sad you're being a hypocrite despite the fact you harassed someone and got banned for it.
dude i give to fucks about what u say its just that u lied in a sit and went crazy after me in ooc i killed u and told me mutliple times i would be perm banned in the next 24 hours

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Would've been nice to know what I was going to get for punishment instead of instantly returned.
i was there for this u dont have it clipped before where he told you, im not 100% but im almost postive he told u and was probally tabbed out when u asked him

D

Deleted member 11418

dude i give to fucks about what u say its just that u lied in a sit and went crazy after me in ooc i killed u and told me mutliple times i would be perm banned in the next 24 hours
If you simply don't care, then why bring it up? Also, clearly, you do and don't get so upset, it's only a game at the end of the day. I have no reason to continue to reply, I can wait for management to decide the outcome.

TonyGambino

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

If you simply don't care, then why bring it up? Also, clearly, you do and don't get so upset, it's only a game at the end of the day. I have no reason to continue to reply, I can wait for management to decide the outcome.
no lol i don't care what u say i talk hella shit and can take it i just want u in trouble XD

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Based on the videos provided by TonyGambino it is clear that he did not have a weapon on him nor did he pose a threat at the time to justify use of lethal force by @Recommendations. The video clearly shows this was RDM and it was intentional. In addition to this, I don't know what was being said by the author of the video, but this goes for everyone doing it: in game voice chat is meant to be used in character ONLY, unless you are requested to use it out of character by a staff member (in a sit, for example). Furthermore, toxic behaviour will not be tolerated in this community and will result in severe punishments.

If you believe there is a problem with a specific player, report it on the appropiate sections of this website or on the server.

Based on the evidence provided I see no sign of bias, unfair judgment, unprofessionalism, and lack of acknowledgment. The RDM resulted in 2 warning points, and that was lenient in my opinion, specially since it was intentional (as seen in the video provided). I won't comment on the "lying in a sit" part, since I don't know what happened in the sit, other than what was shown in this report.

The only thing that will be addressed is the fact that the staff member didn't mention/discuss the punishment in the sit, which is something that should always happen. Since we are talking about a trial moderator, he is still learning and getting used to his staff duties. Nontheless, I will let him know that he should do that next time.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.