Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Warles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:536770084
Your Character Name: Jimmy Mcbob

Blacklist Length: 3 weeks
Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Scofield

Blacklist Reason: Countering A Police Raid

So i was driving around Pine County because i had nothing else to do then my friend messaged me the frequency so i hop on the frequency and they are asking me to come pick them up at the prison so i asked why and they said 'PRISON RAID' so i came without a gun i only brought a kevlar and then i see one of my friend on the prison road so i told him to hop in and we saw a detective with a pink skyline(@Stabby Stabby ) and my friend hoppe out of the car and killed him for no reason so i told him it was RDM so i went in the prison garage i was waiting for my friends to lockpick my friend out of jail and Scofield teleported to me and said i was countering a police raid

Unblacklist reason: i didn't counter a police raid because i didn't bring any guns and didn't kill any cops i just came to the prison to pick up my friend my friend killed a cop but i didn't, i told my friend not to kill anyone and didn't listen and killed a cop

Also the detective didn't make a report on me but on my friend so i don't know why i am blakclisted if i didn't kill any cops and i thought counter raiding is when your friends are getting raided and you come kill the raiders but thats not what i did i was just trying to pick up my friend.

My friends name is @Soup Time

Time of Occurrence: yesterday at 10am est
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tru @Stabby Stabby
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Whilst I was on duty I gave you every opportunity to explain what happened. You accepted that you counter raided and didn't protest my decision which leads me to believe that you are changing your story once you realized what the blacklist entailed, and that you won't be able to criminal stuff like raids. Remember, I made my punishment fair. I let you decide which you would prefer, I asked if you would rather have 2 warning points or a 3 week blacklist. You chose a 3 week blacklist. That was on you, so I'm not sure why your saying these logs as you could have had warning points instead:

6/14/2020 @ 1:35:37 PMJimmy Mcbob (Warles) (STEAM_0:0:536770084) (896) ran chat command: "/org" - "if it gets denied im gonna be mad 3weeks is like 21days"Communicatio

Furthermore, these logs further makes me think your changing your story just to get this accepted, as you admit that it makes sense that you received the punishment that you did

6/14/2020 @ 1:30:34 PMJimmy Mcbob (Warles) (STEAM_0:0:536770084) (896) ran chat command: "/org" - "it makes sense if it gets denied im gonna take a break"Communication
6/14/2020 @ 1:30:15 PMJimmy Mcbob (Warles) (STEAM_0:0:536770084) (896) ran chat command: "/org" - "bro i made appeal"Communication

I would most likely reduced the blacklist if you were honest with your actions, and apologized for them, however since you changed your story, and since there is no evidence that backs your new side of the story, this will be denied.
If you wish to speak to me about his further, contact me on discord Scofield#9175.

BAN APPEAL DENIED.
LOCKED AND MOVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.