rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562
Your Character Name: Romeo Mikael

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Backflare (auth @PMX )
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 month
Blacklist Reason: Cop-baiting (evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...1/Garrysmod_2021.10.27_-_14.35.57.04_Trim.mp4 )
Unblacklist Reason: I understand what happened, and I do apologise for it. While there isn't much to be able to say on my defense I don't want this to get overlooked purely because I didn't put enough information is, since I was unbanned I was on the server purely for fighting other organisations, however while I've been on my weapons blacklisted I have come to realise the grinding aspect of the game is as fun as it was back in the old days. (my skills should prove this in the last 2 weeks):
unknown.png

As well as the fact I have grinded purely with passiveRP (except some cocaine) to around $1,500,000 in cars as well as ~30 primaries. I hope you choose to remove my blacklist not purely for PVP, but to defend myself from others who choose to take PVP against me. (e.g. raiding me, mugging me) as well as to take part in todays purge.

Time of Occurrence: 27.10.21 8pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DB KILLER @Llama_77 @ja1003
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

You were permanently banned from the community, after countless rulebreaks. We unbanned you and other 1600 people, in order to give you all another chance, but we made it very clear that there would be no tolerance for intentional rulebreaks.
Clearly, you completely disregarded that, and decided to do something that you know by now that is not allowed: cop baiting, by equipping a class 3 firearm in front of a police officer for "joking purposes", according to you. Your actions started an entire shootout, at the park, that should not have taken place to begin with.

With this in mind, the punishment that was issued will remain in place. If you break the rules again, intentionally, you will be punished in a harsher manner or removed from the community. As mentioned above, there will be no tolerance for such kind of actions.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.