Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alex
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71436552
Your Character Name: Alex Archer

Which Staff blacklisted you: @heyitskev
What were you blacklisted from: PD

Blacklist Length: 3 Days
Blacklist Reason: Failure to value hostage life?
Unblacklist Reason: Basically, these two people walked into the PD with weapons (one with a handgun and the other with a machete), they had a hostage in the PD, and they were instructing me and another officer to back up so they could enter the processing room. One of the suspects (machete guy) was killed when a detective with a galil shot at them through the door, and the other pistol suspect ran to the NPC, and I took the initiative to shoot at him because the hostage was never wearing zipties and no longer had a gun on him. I wasn't the one that started shooting first and I had suspicion that he was going to kill the hostage, so I took advantage of the opportunity to shoot him. The person that should be getting punished should be that detective.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing: Few officers
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Y

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Alex, this one is completely on me. A player had provided me video of the whole incident. I checked logs at the time and you were the first person to damage the reporter. However, the reporters friend (the one with the machete) was damaged first by said detective, which kicked off the whole situation. I apologize for my oversight in this and your blacklist will be lifted shortly.

Appeal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.