Status
Not open for further replies.

P3LL3

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

A few of you know that I have run into some issues in my life, some issues with the law.

Long story short: I live in Denmark and sometimes the rules here can be a bit.. Weird. Well, I "knew" a guy that had been stalking my gf because she denied him or friendzoned him or whatever a few years ago, and his actions had gotten worse and I was kinda already getting fed up with his shit. So some while ago I saw him with some of his buddies in town, and he saw me too. We talked a bit shit and so on and it ended up in a fight. And because I know MMA and Training Taekwondo from years ago, is my hands and body considered a dangerous or deadly weapon, so even though he attacked me first, do I get punishment for my actions, also because I ended up breaking his arm and another guys nose.
I am not a aggressive guy and I do not wished to harm him so much as I did, even though he kinda deserved it.
So I'm going to spend the next 75-80 days in a Danish Prison (Which is chill enough) And I will be out in late Jan.
See you all soon again.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Oh my. If you're truthful about what you're saying here, even tho the self defense was excessive, it's a bit odd for me to hear about such sentencing.

I hope you'll be alright and will be able to return back to the community once you're out!

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Be safe my dude , sad to hear it ended up like that .

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

A few of you know that I have run into some issues in my life, some issues with the law.

Long story short: I live in Denmark and sometimes the rules here can be a bit.. Weird. Well, I "knew" a guy that had been stalking my gf because she denied him or friendzoned him or whatever a few years ago, and his actions had gotten worse and I was kinda already getting fed up with his shit. So some while ago I saw him with some of his buddies in town, and he saw me too. We talked a bit shit and so on and it ended up in a fight. And because I know MMA and Training Taekwondo from years ago, is my hands and body considered a dangerous or deadly weapon, so even though he attacked me first, do I get punishment for my actions, also because I ended up breaking his arm and another guys nose.
I am not a aggressive guy and I do not wished to harm him so much as I did, even though he kinda deserved it.
So I'm going to spend the next 75-80 days in a Danish Prison (Which is chill enough) And I will be out in late Jan.
See you all soon again.
Excuse me but what the fuck?! You shoulda done more than that, but, holy fuck. I've heard of Danish prisons being pretty nice. I really am glad you aren't in the US. I wouldn't want you gone for 5 years.

That's fucked up. Punished for self-defense? Are the Danish that bad? Do they really want you to just SIT THERE and be a damn fucking punching bag? I mean seriously. They should not punish you for self-defense.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt know you that well but hope you make it out safe, see you in 80 days.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Stay safe dude.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

P3LL3

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Don't you go to court first before you go into prison? Of course you were arrested for assault, but in court it is where the decision of that situation gets handled. In court you can claim self defence.
I did and I don’t get the full assault sentense, but it’s because I knew “selfdefense” and Taekwondo and so on, that I should had known better not to harm the way I did. The last 2 weeks I’ve been busy with Laywers and so on

D

Deleted member 902

I did and I don’t get the full assault sentense, but it’s because I knew “selfdefense” and Taekwondo and so on, that I should had known better not to harm the way I did. The last 2 weeks I’ve been busy with Laywers and so on
Smuggle your computer in and play Gmod for 80 days straight

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.