W0Lz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Ghost
Your Steam ID: 896598
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Jackson

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Backflare

Reason for Report: Me and my friend was going to mug a guy. We said hands up and asked for money and he had no money that was true so we wanted his car instead so we said we give you 10 seconds to flee he enter his vehicle and tries to run over us. So we started shooting at his car and after a while, he was driving away. We drove after him and we saw him running so we said put your hands up and then he started to run we shoot him I put his body on the rail and then the train came and killed him. Then we were hurt and out of ammo so we drove to the hospital and meet an EMS director that healed us and we drove to buy some ammo then we saw the guy we just killed he said something like retard or something like that a bad word he broke NLR. Then we bought some ammo and then the admin came and I told the admin the story and then he tp to my friend and the guy we killed and they talked then i got bored because I was stuck on the roof so i Imessage My friend this: How is it going with the admin and the retard. No response so after a while they came to me and showed me my IMessage That is FailRP. He can't read my private imessages. he was going to give me two warnings for saying retard and RDM(That I didn't do) Then the guy started to laugh and was saying much shit to me hahaha you're getting banned and then I said betard to him and then I got 1 more warning point. So I got banned and I did a ban appeal because I didn't do RMD and my appeal got denied and then I started a big conversation on discord that he didn't say retard twice and RDM Then he sends me this: ill unban you just give me ohh idk 14 hours. I didn't understand the last. And then I said if he had unbanned me because it still says I'm banned. Then he said this: Ohh sorry did you not fully read what I wrote. That's not fair and it's very advantageously. So I started to cry in real life. after some chatting, He blocked me because I wanted him to unban him.

Time of Occurrence: 31 July time: unknown
Evidence to support your claim: Discord and my friend.
Additional members involved/witnessing: My friend i don't know the names on them but the admin do.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

after some chatting, He blocked me because I wanted him to unban him
I can tell why he blocked you, you DM'ed many other staff members including me1564602367342.png

W0Lz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can tell why he blocked you, you DM'ed many other staff members including meView attachment 8006
He said he was going off for a while so i tried to contact a staff

Well, where is it??

You don't know the name of your friend?
No he's not my friend actualy i just wrote it he's a nice guy i stole his car and after that we became friends i don't know his name

No he's not my friend actualy i just wrote it he's a nice guy i stole his car and after that we became friends i don't know his name
But the admin do

W0Lz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry all staffs for taking your time i am so sorry i'm closing this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.