Years of Mono

LV

Bloody_waffle
STEAM_0:1:428820057
Henry harris

don't know
STEAM_0:0:103091360
atlas skarsguard

reason: fail to rp-random baton-randon unarest - so I was a prison man and he was a cadet and he unarrested a man where friends and we ask the warden to demote he then hes pulls a tazer out try's to taze me then he batons me then I battened he so I didn't he battened e left the game
13:45 to 14:00 PST

video (
)
witness: none saw is I asked them
I understand rules

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please use Grammarly or something similar to proofread your report, there are numerous spelling and grammar errors which makes this report hard to read

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @chickenLover25 ,

Your Player Report is under-review. Please be patient while I review the attached evidence and claim. Also, make sure to stay up-to-date with the status of your Player Report as further information may be requested.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regarding the Player Report,

Reporting PartyReported Party
Bloody_waffle (STEAM_0:1:428220057)​
KindOvLazy (STEAM_0:0:103091360)​

Note: @chickenLover25 - For future reference, next time you file a Player Report double-check all forms of information inputted. As you have incorrectly or purposely have used the following steam id: STEAM_0:1:428820057 instead of your correct one as stated above.

After reviewing the evidence provided, KindOvLazy (STEAM_0:0:103091360) who stated they released them as they told him too is not realistic and is further action by hitting you with his batton once but also attempting to tase you is unrealistic for the job he is currently in. Following this, the user will receive One Warning for Fail Roleplay in Job (Corrections Cadet) and a 12-hour blacklist from the Corrections job faction.

In addition @chickenLover25 , so you are aware. Although "KindOvLazy" hit you with a batton once and attempted to tase you following up on your actions by battening him and knocking him out you should have resorted to leaving the situation, contacting a Corrections Supervisor and if staff online contacted them. In future, find a different resolution as he wasn't continuously doing it.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.