Status
Not open for further replies.

xSteelCurtain43

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Swagman6969
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): https://steamcommunity.com/od/steel4308/
Your Character Name: I’m honestly not sure I think it might have been John Doe. I’m really not sure

Ban Length: My ban was a perma ban.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Once again I’m not sure.

Ban Reason: I got banned for mass rdm.
Unban Reason: It’s been almost 3 years. It was stupid what I did, it was just funny in the moment. I understand what I did wrong and I think I servers my time. I really just wanna rp again.

Time of Occurrence: 3 years ago

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
Your ban will be lifted, if the following conditions are met:
  • You will be expected to follow all of our community rules, at all times, in all of our platforms. Any toxic/unacceptable behaviour will result in a permanent ban again - There will be zero tolerance for rulebreaks of this nature;
  • Breaking rules intentionally (including disrespecting other members of the community) will result in a permanent ban again.
Staff members will monitor your behaviour on the server and report any punishments that are issued to you. We may extend such punishments, if we deem so necessary. This is your second and last chance, so do not ruin it.

Do you understand and agree with everything that I mentioned above?

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Great, you are unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.