Markus13245

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ✮Golden Beachland✮
Your SteamID64: 76561198174088807
Your Character Name: Markus Johnson

Ban Length: 48h
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Doug [Doug is steam name] @Storm.Z

Ban Reason: Using 3rd party communication
Unban Reason:
During the time of the ban, we weren't using a 3rd party communications device. We had however messaged each other once on steam chat to confirm each other's location (It was just 2-3 messages; Snap of steam chat below). We did however use a 3rd party communications device 3 days ago prior to the ban, but since we got scared of getting caught and banned (after some guy warned us about it, can't remember who exactly), we decided to not risk it and stop using it, to avoid the ban and follow guidelines properly. So for the entirety of yesterday we were pretty much on radio silent, farming on our own (chopping trees, lvling up crafting) and doing the same old routine when robbing the bank (we've done that like 300 times together now). We initiated the bank robbery by a short few messages with ingame voicechat, saying things like: "Bank's clear, let's go do it rn, give me 8k for the bag and I'll go buy them, drive in your car", but not much else.
Because we're both grinding to make guns in the server right now, then we don't need to communicate that much either, but we do still stay in the same place together (for safety), which might make it seem as if we were in a call. We also text eachother whilst not in the server to discuss what we can use the guns for, etc, regular speaking/chatting.Evidence.JPG
[The text in the screenshot is in Estonian, it roughly translates to:
Yo man
You ingame?
Where are you, I'm going to go crush ores
Come to the garage next to mine (the one I always use)

I'm mining right now
Aight, I'll be there soon
...]

Even since we learned that 3rd party communications (as in being in a seperate call) are prohobited, we've done our best to fix our behaviour and stop using it, however I didn't realize that sending a few messages in steam chat would count as serious 3rd party communications (in the sense that we were actively communicating on it, which we weren't).

I do hope that our past mistakes are forgiven, as we were still a tad ignorant, until we got warned. Even since, we haven't been on a call/communicated on 3rd party devices, during which we got banned for suspicion of doing so (after we'd already stopped).

Time of Occurrence: ~14:40 GMT+3 [12.08.2020]
Additional members involved/witnessing: ✯Storm✯, "Johny Jackson"
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Valky

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your appeal is granted and you will be unbanned i hope you learned your lesson and that you wont do it again anymore. Next time i notice it your ban will be extended without a appeal

-Signed by:

Douggooo boii

Status
Not open for further replies.