Status
Not open for further replies.

jayking1584

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

tbh fk yall I cant talk about what happen and yall can talk and close my appeal he lied he didn't do what he said he did in the last appeal

I cant believe the fking badmin this server hires I swear this server is going to shit cus of the admins look at all the bans u keep banning ppl u want have ppl to pay for ur shitty service

tbh I want someone to really investigate what larry said cus he didn't do it and he mistreating players cus he lying about them on forum like who does that lie then cover it up by gaging the forum I mean come on like u didn't do anything u said and idc what happens because the server and the forum gags players and threat them with extended bans and what ever its not fair and something needs to be done look at the appeal section the admins are happy go lucky with bans I swear
I would like to get unbanned cus he never gave me a warning and he doesn't have any proof and the cop never said he dragging me by the cuff and larry don't have proof of that either idk why he want to instaban ppl

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Banned for a month in-game and forums, pay attention next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.