Your Character Name: Jesse Blueman

Ban Length:

3 days

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

@Tesk (power abuser)

Ban Reason:

Staff disrespect and fail rp

Unban Reason:

There was no fail to on my part ...i was doing what the mayor is supposed to do. Tesk on the other hand was harassing me and my friends. Picking us up while we were in a taxi and saying it was fail RP. He also didn't listen to our side of the story when my friend killed someone. Tesk said it was RDM when it wasn't and my friend had initiated the situation before, telling the guy to get out or he would be shot. The guy then tried to go away and was shot. Tesk is abusing his power as admin. I'm not saying I did anything wrong, I called him out and he got butthurt when I questioned is admin descisions.

Time of decision: January 23, 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Steam names: Jeremy Clarkson
Koyle

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

I understand but ban appeals never get accepted because you all care so little about your server and fanbase. I was really enjoying this game until this admin had completely ruined my experience. So thanks for that

I hope everyone who reads this knows that this game is very enjoyable and fun to roleplay in. It was probably one of the best rp servers I've been in. But because of the admins (not all) abusing their power it ruined the experience. I hope all of you never have to deal with ADMIN TESK ever in your time playing.

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Let's start with this.
1. Your friend decided to shoot and kill someone because they bumped into the mayors vehicle. [as a civilian not even secret service]
2. I picked up the taxi because I asked your friend to stop the vehicle [Because I needed them for a sit ] and they kept driving
and told me to F*** off, I never once said you guys were fail role playing. In the video I have it captures you saying I was fail role playing by
picking up your taxi.
3. You can't be a corrupt mayor without Senior Administrator permission. Becoming a mayor and warranting a crap load of people without a reason [causing you to be arrested] I came to confront you and you and I quote say "F*** you Tesk" So at that point yes you were banned.

Now as this is more of a staff report rather than a ban appeal, I will let a community manager or server director decide your ban outcome.
@PMX

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.