Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Klaus
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:5114805
Your Character Name: Dimitri Veira

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tristan

Ban Reason: FearRp and RDM x2

Unban reason: So cops had a checkpoint in the middle of layer 2 and they asked us to get out of vehicle since we looked like GS9 without them even seeing which org i was apart of they just assumed. The cop asked my passenger to step out of the vehicle first and they detained him for no reason, later on they asked me to step out the vehicle but i couldn't hear cause of my radio so i went to mute it and While i was muting my radio I heard step out the vehicle it since i had a gun on my back i didnt want to lose it again to the cops.So the cop who had me under FearRP had put his gun down and took his hands out no one else had a gun to my window so I was allowed to drive off until they started shooting my car, I had to step out of the vehicle and defend myself, also the moderator didnt give me time to explain after he watched the video he just banned me right away, for the proof the cop had a video but removed it so i have no proof, unless the mod could get the proof from the cop who reported me. As for RDM it shouldn't be RDM since I was getting shot at, I was allowed to kill since they were shooting at my car. this was the link of the video but as you can see it was removed from the user
I think after @Tristan had finishedwatching the video we couldve discussed it instead of banning me right away without saying anything.

Time of Occurrence: 6:35 pm EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Logan Fitz he was the passenger.

Last edited:

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Klaus,

The video shared in the sit clearly showed you breaking FearRP and then shooting at 3 or 4 cops-- killing 2. The officer asking you to leave the vehicle asked you multiple times at gunpoint, and your org member in the passenger seat (who presumably was on the same frequency) had no problem understanding the multiple armed officers orders.

The cop asked my passenger to step out of the vehicle first and they detained him for no reason, later on they asked me to step out the vehicle but i couldn't hear cause of my radio so i went to mute it and While i was muting my radio I heard step out the vehicle it since i had a gun on my back i didnt want to lose it again to the cops.So the cop who had me under FearRP
This is you also admitting to breaking FearRP as you were able to understand/see that your passenger was being forced out of the vehicle, and the officer putting his weapon away is of no consequence as he only had to do that because you were breaking FearRP by not following his orders.

Here you also admit to breaking to FearRP because you didn't want to lose your gun:
I heard step out the vehicle it since i had a gun on my back i didnt want to lose it again to the cops.So the cop who had me under FearRP

Your appeal is DENIED and your ban will be reviewed by community management for possible extension. As you weren't honest in either your sit or this forum post, which leads me to believe you aren't fully comprehending the rules you've broken multiple times before. I also might have been a little lenient on you considering your previous history. You only began being truthful once each aspect was revealed by video evidence. You went from "I didn't do anything" to "Is there a video of this" to "Ok well the cop wasn't on my side" to "I wasn't under FearRP" to "Well I just didn't want to lose my gun".

You saying I didn't talk to you in-game is also false, I gave you plenty of chances to talk in-game as I said in which you just kept feeding me false information. By the time the video had finished processing we'd already finished talking, and were silent, and I didn't ban you for multiple minutes after the video was posted as I was reviewing all the relevant information. If you wanted to say something you had plenty of opportunity to do so, and I did not need to discuss anything with you further since there was video evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.