LV

Steam Name: Big ole Islamic letters you know who I am
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:179131012
Your Character Name: Nathan Bridgette

Ban Length: Perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
PMX
Ban Reason: For "possibly" using 3rd party software

Unban Reason: Well i'd like to start by saying I don't use 3rd party software outside of Bandicam to record my gameplay which I would have had records of me playing all day yesterday if I knew I was under investigation for "possibly" cheating but yeah I always delete my footage at the end of the night cause why would anyone keep old gameplay footage.
Defending myself is impossible because due to the crooked rules of the community i'm not allowed to know the details of how the management came to the conclusion I was hacking but still gave me the opportunity to make an appeal which I find so interesting but ok whatever.
I believe the staff's decision was based off yesterday, because first of all I haven't fired off a single shot in my 30 minutes of playing today before abruptly being banned from the server. A player has accused me of hacking last night which has given me reason to believe this has something to do with the events leading up to the prison raid that I ended up quelling, if so I'm spot on with figuring out where these accusations are coming from which should bring doubt into your decision making.
If this is a long term investigation torwards me then you guy's shouldn't ban me based off of "possibly" using 3rd party software because if you have proof on top of proof on top of proof then why use the word possibly? maybe you used the incorrect phrase there? Like I said I don't know what you want me to say or why you even give me the chance to appeal if I don't know what im appealing against you guys already seem like you've made your decision and I might as well be talking to a concrete wall at this point.

Time of Occurrence: Today
Additional members involved/witnessing: The lord jesus Christ himself
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.