Afterdeath94

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: afterdeath94
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74122765
Your Character Name: Stanley Mccronney

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): in game admin @chrisv184

Ban Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP Appeal

Unban Reason: I don't know why i got banned i rented a place so i could test some things , there was literally no one in my room no one said anything there was no RP going on as no one talked in that moment and throughout the one hour i stayed there, i could only hear footsteps third or second floor ? for like half an hour but there was nothing going on , i logged out to go to eat , i go eat and then i hang out with friends irl, login now and find myself banned for 12 hours, and i have to wait 4 ? So i can't play this evening as well ? You guys need to figure yourself out, i am a new player and i don't want to criticize anyone but man you need to work on your admins who dish out these bans, i would never disconnect if there was rp going on , no one talked to me or in general or anything it was just me in my room alone logging out to go to eat with no one Rping or talking and that's it.
Just yesterday evening someone rdmed me ran me over with a car took everything and lost all the money , then i went to rebind my hotkey to talk to him while i was dead, i press apply and it reconnects me, i get auto banned for three hours even tho i didn't disconnect from any RP situation ( I know in this case it's my fault for not knowing that pressing ok autoreconnects, but i'm just trying to make you guys understand how frustrated i feel as a new player in your server .

Time of Occurrence: Around 10 to 12 am maybe ? (I'm from Italy)
Additional members involved/witnessing: ?? No one involved . No RP was played out .

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.