Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Viny Luco
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:71530211
Your Character Name: Viny Luco

Ban Length: 1 Month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Asiandiskool

Ban Reason: ERP, Racism, Unacceptable behavior
Unban Reason: I don't think I should be un-banned but have its duration shortend. The ban was originally 1 week for racism, un-authorized corruption. I 100% agree my behavior was very poor, and I certainly could avoided this situation. But @Asiandiskool did not respond to my questions I asked in the admin sit and was not willing to hear my full side of the story before banning me. All I am asking for is to talk to @Asiandiskool and explain things further and get a more clear image of the situation and possibly shorten the length of my ban.

Time o f Occurrence: 5/12/20 around 7-9 am
Additional members involved/witnessing: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198982322928/ - Trongorbo (Chaos) was a witness to the majority of my actions.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Viny,

So originally your ban was 1 week due to the following rules being broken

[2.6] FailRP
Any roleplay involving any type of sexual intercourse is strictly forbidden.

This one was the one that got you the 1 month ban as you said the following: "Oh look, a black woman, lets r**e her"

Targeting black characters as a government official and saying let's r**e her is in clear violation of multiple rules in the server which falls under unacceptable behavior.

[5.2] Law Enforcement
7. Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.

You were not given any sort of corruption by a SA+ and yet you still decided to become corrupt. In this case, I was watching you harass a black character in Layer 2 bank. As she was finishing with the teller and you were watching her the entire time, the moment she decided to leave the bank, you started shouting that she's running/escaping and tased her for no reason.

Whether that's the same person that you said, ""Oh look, a black woman, lets r**e her" or not is irrelevant to the overall fact that you have broken multiple rules coupled with the fact that you have a long history of getting into trouble on the server which is why the ban was increased to 1 month.

During the sit, I was asking you why did you tase the person at the bank and you really didn't have a good reason as if you did have a reason you would have handcuffed her and/or tased her while she was at the bank teller and not staring at her waiting for her to finish, begin to leave the bank and tase her for "running."

With that being said, this ban will stay where it is.

Appeal Denied
Thread Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.