LV

Your Steam Name:Fuqu
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:196227104
Your Character Name: Joseph Atkins

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: nitrp, mass rdm
Time of Occurrence:1 month ago
Relevant Evidence:I understand my ban. I still think i shouldn't have been perm banned because of it. I only killed to people and the reason was i was upset. Alot of the community was toxic to me and not only me . I should have a ban but not perm because it wasnt mass rdm it was just rdm. If you guys do find a way to accept my apology it would mean the world to me. I learned from my mistake that i did and hoping it doesnt happen again. Thank you.
Additional members involved/witnessing:none

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings @FuQu

You were banned because you decided to Mass RDM when I pulled you up to a sit. When I physgunned you up, you started being extremely toxic towards me and staff, it just showed you really didn't care.

When I physgunned you down, you started Mass RDMing, I physgunned you back up and you were still killing people. I pulled you even further, and again, you were killing people meaning you needed to be frozen. It was obvious you had given up trying on our server and were clear on your decision by saying you didn't care. It showed to me that you had no intentions to play on here.

I am pretty forgiving but after that it's hard to forgive someone and not see them do the same thing twice. How do I not know you won't do this to another administrator on our server?

Slender Man

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Gregg My friends just got into the server and I would like to get back into the server if it is put me on probation I break any rule you perm ban me or any staff member and to answer your question: because I want to dedicate my time on this server this by playing by the rules and not breaking them. But if you don't unban me or reduce my ban I understand the reasons why.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t feel you should get off lightly but I agree a permanent ban is pretty harsh given you do want another chance on our server.

Your ban will be lowered to a week, given the time already served this will add up to a month of punishment. Don’t take this lightly. I trust you won’t break my trust in you, if you’re upset or heated take a break, not take it out on our playerbase.

Ban appeal accepted. Ban lowered to one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.