LV

Your Steam Name: kyle
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167837731
Your Character Name: Kyle Kurosaki

Ban Length: 18 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ali

Ban Reason: NLR
Time of Occurrence: yesterday
Relevant Evidence: First Report: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/alternate-account-of-kyle.12783/ Second Report: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-report-on-kyle.12784/ Third Report: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/kyle-player-report.12853/

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Informal And Monsters have been harassing me and doing everything they can to get me banned and now im getting a 18 hour ban when i just got off a 1 day and 12 hour cause of informals targeting me to get me banned I have had about 4 reports in the pas 48 hours and its really annoying that they can target people and get them ban. Also they keep calling me hacker. I have only ever made 2 reports when i could have made more but i dont care to make these reports cause I dont want to be a dickhead and get them ban of petty shit like its just annoying and it needs to stop they legit go around talking shit about everyone in ROT and been trying to get me banned over every little thing and i think there is enough proof that they tryed to report me about 4 times in the past 48 Hours. Also im getting a 18 hour ban for doing something i though was right and saw happen alot on paralake and when they broke metagaming rule they only got 2 warning points its kinda of bullshit.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

This has nothing to do with your ban... You also copy/pasted your Player Report on the group you are complaining about in here, which makes no sense as it is unrelated.

The ban was just instated, so I would like for you to appeal your ban rather than complain about a war which is supposed to be IC.

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I mean you say it was NLR but I play on paralake and cops go back to bank multiple times and know one cares staff dont ever do anything about it on paralake and i dont know why thats different on florida and like its not like I did anything to ruin there roleplay i never killed any of them and I was told to respond to bank after I respawned so thats what i did and informals and monsters are targeting me to get me banned i dont understand what you dont get about that and when they broke metagaming rules and only got 2 warning points and i get 18 hour banned i thank its excessive to give me and 18 hour ban when they got 2 warning points.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I mean you say it was NLR but I play on paralake and cops go back to bank multiple times and know one cares staff dont ever do anything about it on paralake and i dont know why thats different on florida and like its not like I did anything to ruin there roleplay i never killed any of them and I was told to respond to bank after I respawned so thats what i did and informals and monsters are targeting me to get me banned i dont understand what you dont get about that and when they broke metagaming rules and only got 2 warning points and i get 18 hour banned i thank its excessive to give me and 18 hour ban when they got 2 warning points.

Stop comparing yourself to informals and complaining before I forum ban you as well. NLR is NLR. You know how to make a player report and staff report if needed.

Give me a better appeal than “they broke rules without getting caught, why can’t I?”

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

what are you talking about they did get caught and warning points and I do something i thought was right sense i was on police and it says you have 3 lifes during raids so bank raid is a raid and that it doesnt point out that you cant go to bank more than once when i seen it happen on paralake and no one ever got in trouble. i mean not really complaining pointing out facts also 18 hours for a small mistake and never broke there roleplay in any way is excessive when i play your server for hours and hours every day and that fact you are banning me when instead of a warning point or two is just excessive.

Natann

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

what are you talking about they did get caught and warning points and I do something i thought was right sense i was on police and it says you have 3 lifes during raids so bank raid is a raid and that it doesnt point out that you cant go to bank more than once when i seen it happen on paralake and no one ever got in trouble. i mean not really complaining pointing out facts also 18 hours for a small mistake and never broke there roleplay in any way is excessive when i play your server for hours and hours every day and that fact you are banning me when instead of a warning point or two is just excessive.
I was one of the bank robbers and i explained to you in ooc that in the rules it says you came comeback to a raid 2 times if its a player owned building and the bank is owned by the government which means you cannot comeback to the bank raid when you die.
  1. Law Enforcement can ignore the default 10 minute NLR cooldown two times upon death for raids on player owned buildings. Note that law enforcement still need to be requested by police that are still on scene, with knowledge of the specific raid in their current In-Character life, to return. After a player has died three times the default NLR rules go back into effect. In-game staff reserves the right to call off and declare a raid as failed.

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Natann why are you commenting here??

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Expired.

Locked and moved.

Status