LV

Your Steam Name: Hanz
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:110305505
Your Character Name: John Neilson

Ban Length: 4 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SpacedSloth

Ban Reason: Mass VDM
Time of Occurrence: 22:30 - 22-35
Relevant Evidence: No Evidence, Was 121 People Online, Was Lagging, People In the Middle Of The Road, Hit Them, Sit, I said Lag, He Said "So?" And Banned Me
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You ran me, a medic, and SPACED SLOTH over in the wrong lane, wrong group of people to vdm.

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Lambsauce | Rex Harrison 2 of you were dead center, i got told i ran 4 of you over, not 3, and got banned for running over 4. Was also lagging, understand there were 121 people on the server at the time.

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Lag does not excuse VDM, after checking the panel you were correct when it was only three, the fourth was from 10 minutes before and was my bad on miss reading the logs. Anyway, accidental VDM is still VDM and lag is the worst excuse, if you are lagging and can't control your car, then don't drive.

As for dead center, there was an ambulance which had a glitched fire cadet floating in the sky, I asked if others could see it, they could, I knew the problem was from the ambulance near by, I un-noclipped, grabbed the paramedic and asked him to open the doors and pull the cadet out, and before he could myself, another paramedic and Lambsauce were ran over in the right side lane, by a car traveling from the left.

Ban lowered to 3 days instead of 4 since it was only 3 people. Lag doesn't excuse vdm, neither does it being "accidental".

Status
Not open for further replies.