LV

Your Steam Name:itz_smithy
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:188197271
Your Character Name:Boris Mcdonald

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Kent

Ban Reason:RDM, continuing sack O salts report
Unban Reason:
I believe that this ban was unjustified as we were in a sit dealing with this report when the server crashed the admin originally dealing with this report was @Satan me and Satan both seen the clip from sack o salt's POV and just as a I was about to defend myself by saying I only started shooting when he drove past me as i thought he would attempt to flee to radio in backup by the time the car came to a halt he was already dead. This was not RDM as he seen us commit a crime with class 3 firearm's. It says in the rules that (You may not kill police deputies unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so) which i stated my reasoning to kill him above. The server then crashed so I relog and come back online to finish the admin sit as soon as I spawn I message satan and sack o salt in game and in discord asking can we continue this sit. I was told sack o salt was getting offline and will be taking it to the forums in the morning from himself and satan. one hour later Kent takes over the sit as I and Salt was not in game I am guessing you and salt handled it in discord as he did not come back on to garrys mod as he said he was going to bed as soon as I get banned he forgets about going to sleep and ends up back on garrys mod in my opinion I was not treated fairly as I could not defend myself in anyway shape or form and instead of coming back on for 5mins to deal with the sit you get offline to go sleep but you did not as you ended up back online one hour later on duty as staff.

Time of Occurrence:04:00am GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing: @misterjokeman

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I was DMed about this, which is why there was no sit. Salt intended to make a player report, and I told him we don't allow for that, and I could deal with it and look into it.

I mean this video I was sent is blatant to be honest, you opened fire on his vehicle and gave him zero chance to respond. I would post the video but it does contain administrative information which we cannot disclose. I do not see any way I could unban for this or feel like I had made a mistake here. "Anticipating" movements is a joke, this is not a "kill for whatever reason kill kill kill" server, resorting to killing for literally every single thing is a joke to me. This is a semi-serious RP server. Maybe demand him to get out of the car, put his hands up, take his communication abilities away? Why just immediately resort to killing? Pointless tbh.

Denied.