Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dipski
Your Steam ID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353343528
Your Character Name: Lex Prebos

Ban Length: 12 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Dr Gamer 556

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I've played on this server a year and a half, I was staff for over five months. I've been with this server through the good times and the bad times, although Monolith's player count is at a record high the server is nowhere as great as it used to be, it is currently in one of those bad times. I used to be able to load into Rockford with my buddies and have a good time roleplaying and grinding with my friends. This server has devolved from a great roleplaying experience to a glorified cops and robbers server. Almost all the OG players have left or quit the server, because the great experience Monolith used to be was simply ruined. Remember what I said about the player count being at a record high? Well a majority of these people don't care about the roleplay and simply want to get into as many shootouts and police chases as they can, and while there is still a small minority who actually want to roleplay, they are simply a small minority and hard to come across. Today I rejoined the server for the first time in over three months to see what had changed. The first thing I was greeted by was the new map (which is definitley an upgrade from shitlake) and decent fps on monolith for once. I spawned in my car and decided to drive around and explore the new map. In my first five minutes of this I was driving down the backroads when two cars started to follow me. I pulled a U-turn to make sure they were following me, and sure enough they turned around after me. At that moment I sped off trying to get away, knowing I was in a bad situation. Eventually one of them ran me off the road, got out of their car, and pulled a gun and shot at me. I put my vehicle in reverse and sped off down the road and encountered a cop who put his sirens on and started chasing me. I realized this was my only hope of my pursuers not killing me, and stopped briefly next to the cop and told him the two cars behind me have armed men in them trying to kill me. Then the two cars pulled up and the occupants got out, not wanting to be killed, I sped off. Instead of the cop trying to help me he decides to call my car in as code red (I have no idea why the fuck I would be code red) and proceeds to chase me alongside the two cars originally chasing me. Eventually him and the two other vehicles box me in and the guys in the car get out and open fire on me and the cop. I was injured through the shooting, but then multiple police vehicles pulled up and scared away one of the suspect's vehicles, and blew up the other. After the situation I go up and ask one of the cops if they can call for an ambulance because I'm injured. Instead of calling an ambulance the officer cuffs me, multiple times I ask why I'm cuffed and even allow him to search me, but never get a reason. Eventually the officer that cuffed me gets in his car and drives off leaving me with a deputy. As the Deputy drives me to the station I explain to him my story and how this is a misunderstanding. However the Deputy insists instead of trying to run away from the two vehicles chasing me, I should have just pulled over for the cop chasing me (which would have meant certain death for both me and the cop). After trying to get through to the Deputy in roleplay for several minutes, I decide the only actual way I can get this situation explained is through an admin. The admin takes us to a sit where as I give my story, I am rudely interrupted by the Deputy multiple times. The admin then decides that since I don't have video evidence he can't do anything, and sends me to get arrested. Tired of the shit show I've experienced for my first time back on the server I leave, and thus get banned.

Time of Occurrence: 12:40 AM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. If you don't like it, don't play it.

You can not appeal automatic bans unless you provide evidence of it being a false been ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.