Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: vaughan12345
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94472569
Your Character Name: Bob Fisher

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member @PMX

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion
Unban Reason: I joined the server after being unbanned from my last ban which was about 2 years ago I rejoin for about 30 min then my game crashes along with my 2 friends then when I try to rejoin im rebanned. this is genuinly confusing because I was just unbanned so im confused on how I ban evaded???? could it be an automatic ban because I was on a different ip address. For this server I use gforce now could that be why (if you dont know its a game streaming service for people with a bad pc) or is it because when I first tried to join the server with my friends i was on my 2nd account ( at this point I didn't know I was banned since it was 2 years ago[2nd account was auto banned for being an alt i never actually got in the server on that account]). overall im very confused on why I was rebanned after just being unbanned. hopfully you can help me with this?

Time of Occurrence:5/20/19 6:44 EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tim Hudsworth Dique Hudsworth

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your alternate account was used to access our server, in the day you posted your ban appeal. Therefore, your main account's ban will not be lifted.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.