Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Im Puncake
Your Steam ID: 76561198321111960
Your Character Name: Pisza Parker

Ban Length: 3 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wright @Forsai

Ban Reason: RDM (multiple offenses, recents), part of the RDM group
Unban Reason: I understand I shouldn't have killed that guy in the park, and I know now that killing him wasn't necessary. I got banned and now I regret my actions. I'm also sorry for being apart of the RDM group, I regret my decisions now and I admit I was ignorant because I didn't think of my org members. I admit to my mistakes and I'm sorry. I'm sorry @wright for causing you trouble and I'm sorry to any other admins that I may have disturbed from doing their job. Hopefully I can get my ban lifted or reduced.

Time of Occurrence: Around 9:00 EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Im Puncake,

I appreciate the apology you have given but this is a serious offense and you have tons of previous offenses relating to RDM. It wouldn't be fair to other people who have been punished for the same thing in the past. While we really appreciate sincerity and understanding in ban appeals, your record is just too excessive especially relating to this specific offense (RDM).

I hope you can understand the reasoning behind the denial of this appeal. It isn't because we're being rude, it's because the circumstances of the situation and the number of times you've been punished for RDM.

Unfortunately, appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.