Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: John the Train
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82264822
Your Character Name: James Bruher

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ja1003

Ban Reason: Fail Rp by mass warranting as mayor, disrespecting staff
Unban Reason: I didn't realize the mayor tablet bugged out and warranted everyone in the server I just wanted to warrant people without a standard drivers license, then the admin bugging out over my mistake I try to explain to him that it was a mistake and no one told me and then went on to explain saying if the car comes up on the system it has been taken out of the garage and it is being driven illegally. after I explained my case to him he stuttered and gave me no answer and banned me for fail rp and disrespect to staff

Time of Occurrence: 11:15pm 12/3/2019

Last edited by a moderator:

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @KHoang11

Response to your ban appeal,

During a active event that was ongoing you decided to warrant multiple people in the event including a staff member for no reason, which resulted in me bringing you. Upon bringing you you explained to me that it was because they had a car without a license.

If a person has a car and they don’t have a license this does not result in them getting warranted. None of the individuals you warranted was even driving a car most of them were attending the event. There was no valid RP reason to warrant them. Upon me managing the event I asked @MUDJUG to handle you.

While mudjug was handling the sit, he reported to me that you were disrespecting many staff including himself, which resulted in your ban. Furthermore this ban appeal will be denied because at no time should you disrespect staff, moreover warrant almost everyone in the game for no valid RP reason.

Ban Appeal Denied,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.