Ban Appeal

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeleteThiss

Feb 11, 2020
Steam Name: Seasoned Chef
Your SteamID: /76561197987668330
Your Character Name: Keish Letterman

Ban: Dionnect: LTAA (Restrained) (Automatic Ban) | Appeal @ www.monolithservers.com.

Time of Occurrence: Just now

2 cops (Backflare and some other guy) handcuffed me and got me inside a locked room, left me there for well over 30m. Noone took my report.

just to clarify I was NOT in jail and no one made any attempt to get me out.

So I decided to disconenect and I got banned for a day

DeleteThiss

Feb 11, 2020
No but I'm sure BackFlare can attest to this. He himself said that he left me there cause he died. But then again he never showed up again. Although I don't know why he didn't not just get me to jail.

Basically I spent at least a good 30m handcuffed, no one was answering my report, no one was coming to PD, so I thought I could just relog.

I'd appreciate an unban! Thanks.

Backflare

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Jul 11, 2018
U.S.A
Let me explain the situation that led to this, We detained him in the vault of bank with a firearm and lock pick during a bank raid and brought him to the police station so we could get his firearm off him which he did not have a license for at which point he just flat out ignored me and the chief's request for him to drop the firearm. The Chief and I then heard footsteps inside PD and I went to check it out since we believed PD was empty at which point I had been killed and so had the chief. I was on NLR timer so I could not have returned for 10 minutes either way and saw that reports were stacking up a bit and started to take the ones that I could. I was unable to take your report as it was on me. He was only in that room without contact for 20 mins if you subtract NLR timer since I could not of returned during that time it comes out to only 10 minutes of time I could have returned.

Backflare

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Jul 11, 2018
U.S.A
You would have been in jail if you had not broken FearRP and refused to drop your weapon while under gunpoint by the police chief and I a detective.

DeleteThiss

Feb 11, 2020
Just unban me, we both messed up, I served my time, around 30m handcuffed altogether, so I DC'd cause no one was replying. That seems pretty fair

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
Expired. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.