Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: refrigeraptor
Your SteamID: 76561198150239978
Your Character Name: Tristan Villegas

Ban Length: 3 weeks
Banning Staff Member: @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: LTAP NITRP Fail RP
Unban Reason: I dont believe I should be completely unbanned I just think that a 3 week ban is too harsh of a punishment. I admit to the Fail RP because I squished 1 person to death with my truck and I was towing my friend and trying to get the garage door to crush his car (which was all in good fun and not done with mean intent), but I did not leave to avoid punishment. I was never pulled for a sit or teleported to by a mod, and I left to get food well after this stuff happened. When I went to get back on like an hour later I was completely surprised by the ban message. I deserve a punishment for the Fail RP, but I feel like a 3 week ban is pretty excessive.

Time of Occurrence: Around 8:30ish on 3/26/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @john mahone ,

Following a video submitted by another user showing yourself and your friend coordinating fail roleplay, you as a Tow Truck Driver and your friend as a Taxi Driver positioned your vehicle to kill another user without reason, which you have admitted to as stated above:
I admit to the Fail RP because I squished 1 person to death with my truck
But I took a period to watch both you and your friend, driving around recklessly; attempting to prop his Taxi vehicle in a vehicle triggered door whilst hooked on your Tow Truck. There is no roleplay in their actions, at all. It caused more issues to others then for you minorly damaging each other. Whilst in the process of myself reviewing your actions I decided to step in after you gave up trying to glitch the taxi vehicle in a door; I grabbed your friend and was going to you then you disappeared, very suspicious from my perspective and seems as if you had the intention to disconnect to avoid a confrontation. Your "friend" the taxi driver started off with saying he wasn't associated with you, not a friend but after looking at this Steam account then yours it came to show that you were.

To conclude, you have been on the server for a while now; you should know better but yet you still break the server rules and within this time of your ban you can read the server rules. Your ban for Leaving to Avoid Punishment can be squashed but No Intent to Roleplay and Fail Roleplay will stand and so will the remainder of time for your ban. At this moment I don't believe if I was to unban you that you wouldn't break a server rule; I would advise you to take this time to look over the rules.

You may re-appeal in Two Weeks, In which I will consider your request to be unbanned.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Server Ban Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.