Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Bestfriend
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:155853416
Your Character Name: Getrude Smith

Ban Length: 3 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Mr.Alex

Ban Reason: Using slurs
Unban Reason: Well so I'll explain what happened I heard a member saying the word with staff around so I thought to myself I'm allowed to say that. Of course I was an idiot because I got told that by staff before not to say it but me forgetting plus the encounter led me to think I was allowed to say those words. I should have checked with staff before I started spewing it like an idiot but hey I'll learn from this, and I swear I'm not lying about me forgetting you can even see in the player report that was against me I didn't even think to try and pay mind to me saying that because I honestly didn't think I was in the wrong for saying that, the only thing I said about that was If he didn't like me saying that he could have told me to stop but me knowing now I shouldn't have said it in the first place. I am sincerely sorry and will use help from staff from when rules doesn't really make sense to me.

Time of Occurrence: a week ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After talking you in DM's I will be un-banning you. If this happens again you will be re-banned.
Appeal accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.