Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Kieran2002
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:182563862
Your Character Name: Kieran Alcas

Ban Length: perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Stuvi

Ban Reason: suspected third-party software
Unban Reason: I do not have a reason why i should get unbanned as i know i was in the wrong at the time and i know i need to face my actions , I did not launch no hack onto the server. As i know would off got banned by the Anti cheat i just got banned because it looked like i was going to use hacks onto the server. I am making this ban appeal cause It has been along time to face my actions and i will never even try and attempt to download a hack ever again. I am sorry for all my actions in the past as attempting to download a hack, But didnt touch the server. i hope you can give me a second chance so i will be able to play with friends and join the community Again and this server always takes my mind off stuff as this Pandemic is messing with everyone in different Ways I hope you and your family are all safe.
I know this is not going to convince you to give me a second chance but i really hope you can find it in you and forgive me for my terrible actions in the past them actions will never happen again Thank you and have a great Christmas :)

Time of Occurrence: Mabey just longer than a year..... As was long time ago i do not remember.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I do not know his name been some time since played

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

We have zero tolerance for this kind of actions, especially due to you knowing exactly what you were doing. The ban is permanent and will not be lifted.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.